By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Entertainment – Ontario’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Entertainment – Ontario’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Entertainment – Ontario at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format..
In no event shall Entertainment – Ontario or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Entertainment – Ontario’s Internet site, even if Entertainment – Ontario or a Entertainment – Ontario authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Entertainment – Ontario does not edit or control the User Messages posted to or distributed on this Website including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages. Entertainment – Ontario reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages and/or Site Content.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Entertainment – Ontario’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Entertainment – Ontario does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Entertainment – Ontario may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Entertainment – Ontario does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Entertainment – Ontario has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Entertainment – Ontario of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Entertainment – Ontario’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.